Quantcast
Sommaire
EditoWeb MagaZine
Découvrez sur EditoWeb Magazine une plongée captivante dans l'actualité et la littérature, avec des commentaires pointus, des œuvres littéraires variées de la science-fiction au polar, au fantastique à l'ésotérique
pub        pub

référencement Google et Google Actualités

Editoweb Magazine: UK today 30oct. 2007

ftuley
Mercredi 31 Octobre 2007

Notez Version imprimable
So what if they used the money to pay for the mortgage? The money was given to support the family too, if none of them have been working I think they should use the money to pay for what they need.
My God...., people have been hell with them, always waiting for something new to point at the Maccans.
Where is your heart? Lets hope that you never suffer 5 minutes of what they have been suffering since May, lets hope we don't ever find out what they are really living, lets hope none of us ever goes to bed wondering where our child may be.
I wish people would support them more, actually is the media that I blame, anything will do to make money not caring who they hurt or crush alond the way, when you go to school to pick up your child or you finish your day at work and go home to your kids... thank God to have such blessing and think what would be like to wake up one morning being the Maccans, what would you do? where would you start? would you survive it? I know I wouldn`t, I know that would hurt so much that I would not give a sh**t about what anyone in the world could be saying or thinking about me. All they want is their girl back and for the sick monster that took her.... all I have to say is... if only I could reach you I would hurt you so much that would be nothing left of you, I hate you more that I can ever put in words, I never hated anyone before in my live but this sick animal that has Madeleine I can say I fell hate for.
I wish he had the guts to pick someone that could fight back, pick me and give Madeleine back, I assure you I could fight you, hurt so much that by the end of it you would be in so much pain that you would rather be dead. Sick monster I hope you pay in hell for all that you are doing, I hope you suffer till your last breath, damn it I hate him.