Quantcast
Sommaire
EditoWeb MagaZine
Découvrez sur EditoWeb Magazine une plongée captivante dans l'actualité et la littérature, avec des commentaires pointus, des œuvres littéraires variées de la science-fiction au polar, au fantastique à l'ésotérique
pub        pub

référencement Google et Google Actualités

USA: l'US Army décapitée pour l'IRAK

allout ahmed
Samedi 30 Juin 2007

Notez Version imprimable
I am a young man from Algeria and bad want to enlist in the war FP Iraq and I am ready for war and I completed military service in Algeria and the very experienced in the fight against Alarhellb FPDI Algeria years 0997 / 1999 and I want to Minqin Tqubloni like you and I swear, 33 years is the title / rue ahmed nouar n 43 wilaya de laghoua 03000 algerie I want to engage in the army at the earliest, but the rank of sergeant Crown experience pest migratory species to eliminate the terrorists in Iraq has been killed, the mirror in one of the 14 Arabia my friend when I told you how Echtbaun operations and how important they want to reply tomorrow via expresSE I Antier rapid reaction tomorrow so you enrolled in the American Almetkdeh Ha Reed VISA to leave after America and then to Iraq.