Quantcast
Sommaire
EditoWeb MagaZine
Découvrez sur EditoWeb Magazine une plongée captivante dans l'actualité et la littérature, avec des commentaires pointus, des œuvres littéraires variées de la science-fiction au polar, au fantastique à l'ésotérique
pub        pub

référencement Google et Google Actualités

USA today, Editoweb 23 dec 2007

David
Dimanche 23 Décembre 2007

Notez Version imprimable
In response to the false allegations and double standards used against Mike Huckabee by the so-called conservative “Elite Talk Show Hosts” and writers, consider the following;
Did the current President and their elected pals in the US Congress uphold their responsibility by holding the line on spending starting in the early 90s? Did the “Elite Talk Show Hosts” and writers help vote them out of office by working night and day mocking their names as dreadfully has they have smeared Mike Huckabee’s name, only after his rise in the polls?
Their “Talking Points” propaganda warfare used against a fellow conservative who could very well be more of a conservative than they are provides a good look at their true colors.
Comments like “tax and spender”, “not a conservative”, and “soft on immigration” are merely “Talking Points” without specifics and offered in the style of propaganda as Dictators who employ the same tactics to spread only their message with little facts or specifics and/or direct rebuttal from the opposing candidate/s.
I have seen enough and prefer not to lessen or watch Rush Limbaugh, Michael Reagan, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham until after the 2008 election. I prefer my news and entertainment “UN-FILTERED!”